Site not so Swift with its details of Taylor fan snub
6:17 pm, November 19th, 2009
Here’s one that’s making us scratch our heads, courtesy of AnythingHollywood.
According to the site, which is anything but well-written and thorough, “Taylor Swift left a young fan crying and shouting after waiting for 11 hours and didn’t get Taylor’s autograph. Swift arrives back at her London Hotel at 12:30 am with her entourage. On the sideline was this young fan who caims (sic) she has been waiting for 11 hours for an autograph but who was told by Swift’s assistant that the singer would not be signing any tonight.”
OK, what’s the young fan’s name? How old is the fan? Did the fan really wait from 1:30 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. outside the hotel? Oh, what hotel was it?
AnythingHollywood has none of that information – or anything. (Of course, that also didn’t stop the ironically named AllieIsWired site from repeating it.)
The site’s only detail, if one even believes this story, is that an unnamed fan of undetermined age, who waited outside of an unknown hotel, allegedly “was left crying outside, repeatedly shouting ‘I’m selling my ticket on eBay’ to anyone that would listen.”
Not only has Gossip Cop met Swift, but we have also followed her career, and we can guarantee you that the singing sensation tries to please her fans as best as possible. When questioned about AnythingHollywood’s sketchy report, Swift’s rep told Gossip Cop, “She doesn’t snub fans.”
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together