Site claims Beyonce to talk about “everything” on Oprah
6:05 pm, October 5th, 2009
Looks like MediaTakeOut is out of the loop again.
In a piece headlined in all caps, the site claims “BEY’S TELL ALL!!! BEYONCE AGREES TO GO ON OPRAH … DISCUSS HER PARENTS MARRIAGE … AND WHY SHE AND KELLY DON’T SPEAK!!!”
“If you though (sic) Oprah’s interview with Whitney Houston was big — get ready for this one,” reports MediaTakeOut, which claims it has “just learned that Beyonce Knowles has agreed to sit down for an hour-long interview with Oprah.”
“According to an EXTREMELY reliable source,” says the site, “Beyonce has agreed to talk about EVERYTHING.”
Everything? Like what? Well, MediaTakeOut’s “EXTREMELY reliable” source says, “Beyonce will talk about her parents relationship – including her father’s other [alleged] women. And that she’ll talk about what really happened with Destiny’s Child – including why she and Kelly Rowland barely talk anymore.”
How about Jay-Z?
“She won’t get to in depth about her [marriage] to Jay Z,” says the “EXTREMELY reliable” source, “But she will discuss their plans for children.”
That’s incredible, except for one teensy weensy detail – the “EXTREMELY reliable” source is EXTREMELY wrong.
Beyonce’s rep tells Gossip Cop, “Beyonce is not booked for Oprah.” Oops.
Remember to follow us on Twitter – @GossipCop for the latest in accurate celebrity news reporting!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?