Simon Cowell Calls Baby Sonogram “Surreal,” Says He Feels “Very Paternal”
8:39 pm, September 2nd, 2013
“I went to see a scan today and it is just surreal,” he tells The Times of London. “You literally see this thing which is now alive moving around. I feel very paternal right now. So, I am very happy.”
Cowell publicly confirmed the pregnancy for the first time at August’s One Direction: This Is Us premiere.
“Things are changing in my life right now, for the better,” he said. “I’m proud to be a dad.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid