Simon Cowell Calls Baby Sonogram “Surreal,” Says He Feels “Very Paternal”
8:39 pm, September 2nd, 2013
“I went to see a scan today and it is just surreal,” he tells The Times of London. “You literally see this thing which is now alive moving around. I feel very paternal right now. So, I am very happy.”
Cowell publicly confirmed the pregnancy for the first time at August’s One Direction: This Is Us premiere.
“Things are changing in my life right now, for the better,” he said. “I’m proud to be a dad.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014