Simon Cowell Calls Baby Sonogram “Surreal,” Says He Feels “Very Paternal”
8:39 pm, September 2nd, 2013
“I went to see a scan today and it is just surreal,” he tells The Times of London. “You literally see this thing which is now alive moving around. I feel very paternal right now. So, I am very happy.”
Cowell publicly confirmed the pregnancy for the first time at August’s One Direction: This Is Us premiere.
“Things are changing in my life right now, for the better,” he said. “I’m proud to be a dad.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails