Simon Cowell Calls Baby Sonogram “Surreal,” Says He Feels “Very Paternal”
8:39 pm, September 2nd, 2013
“I went to see a scan today and it is just surreal,” he tells The Times of London. “You literally see this thing which is now alive moving around. I feel very paternal right now. So, I am very happy.”
Cowell publicly confirmed the pregnancy for the first time at August’s One Direction: This Is Us premiere.
“Things are changing in my life right now, for the better,” he said. “I’m proud to be a dad.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank