Simon Cowell Saves 9 People From Sinking Yacht
4:12 pm, August 30th, 2012
Simon Cowell helped save the lives of nine people from a sinking yacht in St. Tropez on Wednesday.
The “X Factor” judge, who was vacationing with his former girlfriend Sinitta, received a “may day” call on his ship and immediately sent another boat over to rescue the passengers, a rep confirms to Gossip Cop.
Sinitta tweeted about the scary situation, writing, “Just had a mayday message, 35ft boat sinking. Simon has sent us to help and rescue 9 people on board!”
“Everyone ok, no-one hurt. Captain won’t let boat sink, petrol in sea etc. No tide, so hole plugged!” she added in a subsequent post.
This isn’t the first time Cowell has come to the aid of others.
In February, the music mogul lent his private jet to a “Britain’s Got Talent” employee so he could witness the birth of his child.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!