Harry Styles “Clears Air” With Taylor Swift After “Order” From Simon Cowell?
9:13 pm, January 20th, 2013
“Let’s be friends: Harry Styles clears the air with ex Taylor Swift on orders of Simon Cowell,” reads a headline from the Daily Mirror, which claims the “former lovebirds [are] back in touch after the One Direction star got some friendly words of advice from the ‘X Factor’ supremo.”
According to the British tab, Styles initially “found it difficult to speak to his ex” and opted to “avoid” Swift’s alleged phone calls.
But a source alleges to the paper that that supposedly changed after “Simon gave Harry a friendly warning that any animosity between him and Taylor could jeopardise One Direction’s popularity in the U.S.”
“They’re two of the world’s biggest music stars, and Simon knew that, although things didn’t work out between them, they were bound to meet at various events and awards ceremonies,” claims the Mirror’s tipster.
There are plenty of exes in show business that no longer speak to each other, although they attend the same events, and it doesn’t put their careers in jeopardy in the least.
In any case, Gossip Cop checked with a rep for Cowell, who tells us that “there’s absolutely no truth” to the claim that he forced Styles to patch things up with Swift.
“This story was completely made up,” says the publicist, who adds, ”One Direction make their own decisions on their personal relationships and this matter hasn’t even been discussed.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Eminem Watch Daughter Get Crowned Homecoming Queen?
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey