Simon Cowell keeping a mouse found at “idol” is just a tale
1:17 am, June 3rd, 2010
According to the National Enquirer, before leaving “American Idol,” Simon Cowell found a mouse in his dressing room.
Initially, he was going to set it free, but a so-called “source” tells the supermarket tabloid that Cowell instead ”took the mouse home to his mansion, then stayed up half the night feeding it warm milk.”
The “source” added, “He became so attached to his new little pet, he even took it on trips.”
This is a nice little tail, er, tale, but it isn’t true, though Gossip Cop still loves the part about Cowell “feeding it warm milk.”
A source close to Cowell adds, ”Simon likes animals but not that much!”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet