Simon Cowell Hints at Marriage Plans, Reveals He Won’t Watch Baby’s Birth
11:53 am, September 25th, 2013AUDIO
The music producer told his former “American Idol” colleague that finding out he’s having a baby with Lauren Silverman, who was still married to Cowell’s friend at the time, wasn’t the easiest news to process.
“[But] Lauren and I get along really well and once I got used to the idea I thought, ‘I think this is going to be very good,” explained Cowell.
So, does he plan to put a ring on it?
Cowell coyly replied, “Let’s put it this way, I wouldn’t expect her to be a single mother.”
There is one rite of passage, however, that’s definitely out for Cowell — watching Silverman give birth.
“I know this sounds awful, but it’s like you don’t want to go in to the restaurant while they’re making your dinner,” said the “X Factor” judge. “I think there are certain things you shouldn’t see and that is one of them. I’ll be very close by, but no.”
Listen to Cowell’s FULL interview below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet