Simon Cowell Loses $20,000 X Factor Bet to L.A. Reid Over Tate Stevens Win
8:00 pm, December 21st, 2012
The two judges, who each had one act going into the finale, made a friendly wager on the outcome of season 2.
Now that Reid’s contestant Tate Stevens was named this year’s winner, it’s time for Cowell to pay up.
“It was a double or quits bet from last year,” a rep for Cowell tells Gossip Cop, referring to the music-TV mogul’s season 1 win with Melanie Amaro.
Something tells us Cowell won’t miss the bucks too much.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court