Simon Cowell Loses $20,000 X Factor Bet to L.A. Reid Over Tate Stevens Win
8:00 pm, December 21st, 2012
The two judges, who each had one act going into the finale, made a friendly wager on the outcome of season 2.
Now that Reid’s contestant Tate Stevens was named this year’s winner, it’s time for Cowell to pay up.
“It was a double or quits bet from last year,” a rep for Cowell tells Gossip Cop, referring to the music-TV mogul’s season 1 win with Melanie Amaro.
Something tells us Cowell won’t miss the bucks too much.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails