Simon Cowell Loses $20,000 X Factor Bet to L.A. Reid Over Tate Stevens Win
8:00 pm, December 21st, 2012
The two judges, who each had one act going into the finale, made a friendly wager on the outcome of season 2.
Now that Reid’s contestant Tate Stevens was named this year’s winner, it’s time for Cowell to pay up.
“It was a double or quits bet from last year,” a rep for Cowell tells Gossip Cop, referring to the music-TV mogul’s season 1 win with Melanie Amaro.
Something tells us Cowell won’t miss the bucks too much.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids