Simon Cowell does not have a problem with grass
4:56 pm, April 30th, 2010
“For Simon Cowell, the grass is greener on the other side — of the Atlantic Ocean!” exclaims a piece in this week’s Star, which says the super wealthy “American Idol” judge flew the groundskeeper from Wembley Stadium in England to the U.S. in an effort to fix up his lackluster lawn in L.A.
Of course, Star trots out a so-called “source,” who allegedly said, “Simon thinks the soccer field there is perfect, so he had his gardener get some tips from [Wembley's] landscaper.”
The supermaket tab even claimed Cowell wants his grass to be precisely 17mm high.
There’s definitely a “high” on “grass” joke here, but we’ll let you write your own.
In the meantime, this Cowell lawn story completely withers.
For some reason Star magazine must have thought no one would fact-check this bizarre story (its staff included), but Gossip Cop did, and it’s as real as AstroTurf.
A rep for Cowell confirmed to Gossip Cop that the story is “rubbish.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?