Simon Cowell Trying to “Control” Demi Lovato, Stop Her From Dating?
6:19 pm, September 26th, 2012
The tabloid cites “show insiders” who say Cowell is “very protective” of Lovato and “badgers her about who she’s hooking up with.”
“Simon has taken Demi under his wing and is protective over her,” explains a “source,” adding, “But he’s getting really overbearing.”
The Star source claims, “Simon’s told her on numerous occasions to quit being boy crazy and put her career first, like he has, pointing out that it’s certainly served him well.”
Star has been down this path before, wrongly claiming that Cowell wanted to break up “X Factor” judge Britney Spears and her fiancé, Jason Trawick, allegedly hoping that Spears would have a ratings-boosting meltdown.
That story about Cowell wanting to dictate the personal lives of his fellow judges was bogus, and so is this one.
A source close to Lovato tells Gossip Cop it’s “totally untrue” that Cowell is trying to control her dating.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired