Simon Cowell Trying to “Control” Demi Lovato, Stop Her From Dating?
6:19 pm, September 26th, 2012
The tabloid cites “show insiders” who say Cowell is “very protective” of Lovato and “badgers her about who she’s hooking up with.”
“Simon has taken Demi under his wing and is protective over her,” explains a “source,” adding, “But he’s getting really overbearing.”
The Star source claims, “Simon’s told her on numerous occasions to quit being boy crazy and put her career first, like he has, pointing out that it’s certainly served him well.”
Star has been down this path before, wrongly claiming that Cowell wanted to break up “X Factor” judge Britney Spears and her fiancé, Jason Trawick, allegedly hoping that Spears would have a ratings-boosting meltdown.
That story about Cowell wanting to dictate the personal lives of his fellow judges was bogus, and so is this one.
A source close to Lovato tells Gossip Cop it’s “totally untrue” that Cowell is trying to control her dating.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting