Simon Cowell Splits From Fiancee Mezhgan Hussainy
10:18 am, January 23rd, 2012
“The X Factor” creator revealed the news in an interview with the Daily Mail, saying, “We have had a break from each other.”
Cowell tells the paper, “It is quite a complicated relationship… We are still incredibly close,” adding, “It’s not on, it’s not off, it’s somewhere in the middle. I don’t know if I will ever get married, but I am happy.”
He also says he regrets gushing about Hussainy on “Piers Morgan Tonight” at the time of their 2010 engagement, when he called her “the one,” explaining, “I have been pretty good about not talking about my private stuff, but I got caught up in the moment.”
Cowell and Hussainy met in 2003 when she was a makeup artist on “American Idol.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?