Simon Cowell Splits From Fiancee Mezhgan Hussainy
10:18 am, January 23rd, 2012
“The X Factor” creator revealed the news in an interview with the Daily Mail, saying, “We have had a break from each other.”
Cowell tells the paper, “It is quite a complicated relationship… We are still incredibly close,” adding, “It’s not on, it’s not off, it’s somewhere in the middle. I don’t know if I will ever get married, but I am happy.”
He also says he regrets gushing about Hussainy on “Piers Morgan Tonight” at the time of their 2010 engagement, when he called her “the one,” explaining, “I have been pretty good about not talking about my private stuff, but I got caught up in the moment.”
Cowell and Hussainy met in 2003 when she was a makeup artist on “American Idol.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Miley Severed Justin & Selena's Relationship
- Farrah Abraham's New Face And Boobs
- 3 Reasons Blue Ivy Is Suspicious