Simon Cowell Has Bushes at Mansion Trimmed Into Shape of His Head?
8:00 am, August 3rd, 2012
“Simon Cowell’s TV success has gone to his head,” screams the National Enquirer, which goes on to claim “the not-so-modest talent show mogul has his hedges trimmed in the shape of his head” at his London mansion.
Yes, you read that correctly.
Picking up a rumor first floated by The Mirror, a so-called “insider” for the tabloid alleges, “Simon thought it would be funny to shape his garden bushes like his head.”
“Nobody really thought he was serious when he first mentioned it, but he has a strange sense of humor, and the money to back it up,” explains the Enquirer’s “source.”
Cowell, who the tab says shelled out $63,000 for the landscaping, was allegedly also “considering having topiary faces cut into the bushes… but even he decided that was taking it too far.”
Actually, it’s the Enquier that has taken things “too far.”
The “whole story is completely made up” and “ridiculous,” Cowell’s UK-based publicist tells Gossip Cop.
There’s enough over-the-top factual news out there about Cowell, it’s a shame outlets like the Enquirer resort to regurgitating bush-league fabrications.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- Is Eiza Gonzalez, Liam Hemsworth's Rebound Girlfriend?
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick's Crazy College Party
- Leonor Varela's Edgy Hairstyle