Simon Cowell Banned One Direction Singer Niall Horan From Dyeing Blond Hair Black?
5:45 pm, April 27th, 2012
“Simon Cowell bans Niall from turning hair black,” blares an article in The Sun, which goes on to claim that One Direction singer “Niall Horan has been told by his boss that he can’t dye his hair black, as Simon fears it will lose the group fans.”
According to a so-called “source” for the tab, “Niall was desperate to get rid of his blond locks and go black just for an experiment, like loads of normal teens,” but after texting Cowell for permission, he received a terse reply of “No way.”
The paper notes that Cowell “still controls a lot about the band down to the finest detail.”
This never happened, a Cowell source tells Gossip Cop.
And bandmate Harry Styles told BBC Radio that these rumors are “definitely false.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks