Simon Cowell Spends $500,000 on Better Hotel Rooms for X Factor Contestants
6:00 pm, July 26th, 2012
Simon Cowell knows what it’s like to live the good life, and now thanks to his incredible generosity, a slew of “X Factor” hopefuls know as well.
A rep for Cowell confirms to Gossip Cop that the “X Factor” creator wanted to reward the 160 contestants for making it as far as they have, and so he upgraded all of them from a perfectly fine Miami hotel to the much swankier Mondrian in South Beach.
But that’s not all.
He’s also going to pick up the tab for their meals during the auditions, as they’re whittled down to just 32 contestants.
So, how much is Cowell’s big heart costing him?
Approximately half a million dollars, his rep tells Gossip Cop.
That’s a great way to start off “X Factor” on a good note.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Looking Nice In Sequins And Stripes: Iggy Azalea
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Selena Never Focused On Jelena Attention
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye