Silencing reports of Jennifer Aniston hosting a talk show
2:26 pm, October 26th, 2009
Yesterday, the British tab The Express reported that Jennifer Aniston was going to make a return to TV – as a talk-show host.
According to the story, picked up EVERYWHERE, the supposed chat show would launch on OWN – Oprah Winfrey Network – come this spring.
Money isn’t a factor, says a so-called source, who claims, “She is doing this for one reason only; she absolutely wants to do it.”
So how did this all allegedly come about? Like most things: Chelsea Handler.
“Jen became fascinated with the format after spending time with Chelsea. When she saw Oprah she mentioned that it would be fun to do a chat show and Oprah seized the moment and suggested they front one together for her network,” says the “source.”
Isn’t this so unbelievable? Actually it’s entirely unbelievable. Gossip Cop has been assured that Aniston is 100 percent not going to switch gears and host a talk-show.
Darn, we were hoping she’d get all Jerry Springer on people.
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Why Did Chris Brown Leave Rehab Already?
- Kim & Kanye: Is The Wedding On Hold?!
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Melissa Joan Hart Should've Checked The Mirror
- 14 Stars With Sketchy Pre-Fame Pasts