Sienna Miller Wins BIG Settlement From Snooping British Tab
4:20 pm, May 13th, 2011
Sienna Miller just won $162,500 from News of the World after the British tab allegedly tapped into her cell phone’s voicemail to snoop for scoops.
Miller, who dated Jude Law, was among more than 20 celebrities who claimed the paper hired a private investigator to hack into their cell phones.
After the actress’s victory in court today, her lawyer said, “Ms. Miller’s primary concern has never been how much money would be awarded by way of compensation, but to know exactly what the extent of the hacking was.”
As part of the settlement, News of the World will also have to turn over documents to Miller.
What do you think about Miller being awarded $162,500?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- Gisele Bundchen's Glam Breastfeeding Photo
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- Is Eiza Gonzalez, Liam Hemsworth's Rebound Girlfriend?
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick's Crazy College Party
- A$AP Rocky & His Supermodel Girlfriend Get Fancy
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed