Sienna Miller Allegedly Left “I Love You” Voicemail For Daniel Craig While Out With Then-Boyfriend Jude Law
4:40 pm, January 28th, 2014
On Tuesday, Dan Evans testified in the court trial of his former editor, Andy Coulson, and said that he eavesdropped on Craig’s voicemails while under pressure to produce a front page story.
According to Evans, he heard a message from a woman calling from a number he later verified to be Miller’s.
“Hi, it’s me. Cannot speak. I’m at the Groucho [Club] with Jude. I love you,” Miller allegedly told Craig.
Craig and Miller co-starred in 2004′s Layer Cake.
She and Law became romantically involved that year, ultimately splitting after revelations that Law had an affair with his children’s nanny.
Craig, meanwhile, was engaged to Satsuki Mitchell at the time of the alleged Miller affair.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents