Sick Emma Watson Nude Photo Faker Faces Jail
2:48 pm, June 3rd, 2010
The man who circulated digitally altered photos purporting to show Emma Watson nude now faces prison time.
John Cavanagh has pleaded guilty to 19 counts of making an indecent image of a child. He placed the shot of Watson’s head on an underage girl’s body and then uploaded his illegal handiwork.
Gossip Cop busted the photos as fake when they emerged.
The discovery that the pictures were manufactured using explicit images of a minor made an already tasteless case truly heinous.
Authorities found hundreds of other child pornography images on his computer during a police raid.
“Miss Watson will be very distressed to learn what you have been doing,” Judge Anthony Hammond told Cavanagh.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Christian Bale & Woody Harrelson Share The Screen
- 20 Sexiest 'Where are they Now?" Girls
- Kate Middleton Fires Her Hairstylist
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Stars In New Video Series
- Why Lindsay Lohan Is Suing Grand Theft Auto