Sick Emma Watson Nude Photo Faker Faces Jail
2:48 pm, June 3rd, 2010
The man who circulated digitally altered photos purporting to show Emma Watson nude now faces prison time.
John Cavanagh has pleaded guilty to 19 counts of making an indecent image of a child. He placed the shot of Watson’s head on an underage girl’s body and then uploaded his illegal handiwork.
Gossip Cop busted the photos as fake when they emerged.
The discovery that the pictures were manufactured using explicit images of a minor made an already tasteless case truly heinous.
Authorities found hundreds of other child pornography images on his computer during a police raid.
“Miss Watson will be very distressed to learn what you have been doing,” Judge Anthony Hammond told Cavanagh.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014