“Shutter Island” Beats Cops, Crazies to Stay #1
11:46 am, February 28th, 2010
Their psychological thriller, Shutter Island, remained #1 at the box office this weekend. The film’s $22.2 million haul beat the openings of Cop Out ($18.6 million) and The Crazies ($16.5 million).
All-time champ Avatar passed the $700 million domestic mark.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for the latest accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!