CLAIM: Shia LaBeouf Romancing ‘Transformers’ Co-Star
1:39 pm, July 25th, 2010
“Shia LaBeouf is falling for his sexy ‘Transformers 3′ co-star Rosie Huntington-Whiteley,” declares the National Enquirer, “but there are two obstacles standing in the way of their romance — his girlfriend and her boyfriend!”
A Transformers “insider” claims LaBeouf and Huntington-Whitely recently had dinner in Los Angeles and LaBeouf even sent her flowers a few days later.
And as the supermarket tabloid explains, LaBeouf’s “on-set crush has landed him in hot water with Rosie’s beau, actor Jason Statham,” and LaBeouf’s girlfriend and former co-star Carey Mulligan “isn’t thrilled, either.”
So what’s the status of this love square?
Now that Mulligan is supposedly “livid,” and Statham “warned Shia: ‘No more off-set meetings — or else!’” the actor is “getting wise and backing off Rosie.”
How convenient… for the Enquirer since, as LaBeouf’s rep tells Gossip Cop, the story is “completely fabricated.”
It figures that the Enquirer would try to “transform” fiction into fact.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress