CLAIM: Shia LaBeouf Romancing ‘Transformers’ Co-Star
1:39 pm, July 25th, 2010
“Shia LaBeouf is falling for his sexy ‘Transformers 3′ co-star Rosie Huntington-Whiteley,” declares the National Enquirer, “but there are two obstacles standing in the way of their romance — his girlfriend and her boyfriend!”
A Transformers “insider” claims LaBeouf and Huntington-Whitely recently had dinner in Los Angeles and LaBeouf even sent her flowers a few days later.
And as the supermarket tabloid explains, LaBeouf’s “on-set crush has landed him in hot water with Rosie’s beau, actor Jason Statham,” and LaBeouf’s girlfriend and former co-star Carey Mulligan “isn’t thrilled, either.”
So what’s the status of this love square?
Now that Mulligan is supposedly “livid,” and Statham “warned Shia: ‘No more off-set meetings — or else!’” the actor is “getting wise and backing off Rosie.”
How convenient… for the Enquirer since, as LaBeouf’s rep tells Gossip Cop, the story is “completely fabricated.”
It figures that the Enquirer would try to “transform” fiction into fact.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank