CLAIM: Shia LaBeouf Romancing ‘Transformers’ Co-Star
1:39 pm, July 25th, 2010
“Shia LaBeouf is falling for his sexy ‘Transformers 3′ co-star Rosie Huntington-Whiteley,” declares the National Enquirer, “but there are two obstacles standing in the way of their romance — his girlfriend and her boyfriend!”
A Transformers “insider” claims LaBeouf and Huntington-Whitely recently had dinner in Los Angeles and LaBeouf even sent her flowers a few days later.
And as the supermarket tabloid explains, LaBeouf’s “on-set crush has landed him in hot water with Rosie’s beau, actor Jason Statham,” and LaBeouf’s girlfriend and former co-star Carey Mulligan “isn’t thrilled, either.”
So what’s the status of this love square?
Now that Mulligan is supposedly “livid,” and Statham “warned Shia: ‘No more off-set meetings — or else!’” the actor is “getting wise and backing off Rosie.”
How convenient… for the Enquirer since, as LaBeouf’s rep tells Gossip Cop, the story is “completely fabricated.”
It figures that the Enquirer would try to “transform” fiction into fact.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan