Shia LaBeouf: I’m Having “REAL” Sex In Upcoming Lars von Trier Movie (VIDEO)
7:05 pm, August 17th, 2012VIDEO
Speaking to MTV about his upcoming movie The Nymphomaniac, LaBeouf says, “It is what you think it is.”
He explains, “There’s a disclaimer at the top of the script that basically says, we’re doing [the sex] for real. And everything that is ‘illegal’ we’ll shoot in blurred images. But other than that, everything is happening.”
LaBeouf adds that he’s prepared to do “whatever’s asked” of him.
“It’s going to be a wild movie,” he says.
The film, to be directed by controversial filmmaker Lars von Trier and released in two parts, will reportedly focus on a young woman’s journey to adulthood, as portrayed by Charlotte Gainsbourg.
Nymphomaniac is also reportedly set to star Nicole Kidman, Stellan Skarsgård and Willem Dafoe, and will be released in both explicit and censored versions.
Check out LaBeouf talking about the movie below!
What do you think of LaBeouf’s new role?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- What Does Ariana Grande's Tattoo Mean To Her?
- How Many Languages Does Gwyneth Paltrow Speak?
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Hockey Player Scores With Erin Andrews
- Lindsay Lohan: Rehab is Pointless?