Shia LaBeouf: I’m Having “REAL” Sex In Upcoming Lars von Trier Movie (VIDEO)
7:05 pm, August 17th, 2012VIDEO
Speaking to MTV about his upcoming movie The Nymphomaniac, LaBeouf says, “It is what you think it is.”
He explains, “There’s a disclaimer at the top of the script that basically says, we’re doing [the sex] for real. And everything that is ‘illegal’ we’ll shoot in blurred images. But other than that, everything is happening.”
LaBeouf adds that he’s prepared to do “whatever’s asked” of him.
“It’s going to be a wild movie,” he says.
The film, to be directed by controversial filmmaker Lars von Trier and released in two parts, will reportedly focus on a young woman’s journey to adulthood, as portrayed by Charlotte Gainsbourg.
Nymphomaniac is also reportedly set to star Nicole Kidman, Stellan Skarsgård and Willem Dafoe, and will be released in both explicit and censored versions.
Check out LaBeouf talking about the movie below!
What do you think of LaBeouf’s new role?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court