Shia LaBeouf Shows Up To Nymphomaniac Premiere With Paper Bag Over Head – PICS
5:38 pm, February 9th, 2014PHOTOS
LaBeouf, wearing a tuxedo, covered his head with a paper bag that read, “I Am Not Famous Anymore.”
This is the latest antic from the actor who has attributed his bizarre behavior to “performance art.”
As Gossip Cop previously reported, LaBeouf earlier bolted out of a press conference for Nymphomaniac when asked about the movie’s sex scenes.
Check out the photos below, and tell us if you think LaBeouf is a genius or a jerk.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet