Shia LaBeouf on Letterman: Alec Baldwin and I “Had Tension As Men” (VIDEO)
10:33 am, April 2nd, 2013VIDEO
Shia LaBeouf appeared on Monday’s “Late Show with David Letterman,” and the actor opened up about his very public fight with Alec Baldwin, with whom LaBeouf was supposed to star in Broadway’s “Orphans” before things went awry.
Letterman was curious to know what exactly transpired, pointedly asking LaBeouf, “What did you do to him?”
LaBeouf explained that he and Baldwin “had tension as men. Not as artists, but as men. I think in a room, that became a hard thing to deal with, and I think that when you have tension as men, that’s tough until July.”
But Letterman wasn’t done grilling LaBeouf about the situation.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014