Shia LaBeouf on Letterman: Alec Baldwin and I “Had Tension As Men” (VIDEO)
10:33 am, April 2nd, 2013VIDEO
Shia LaBeouf appeared on Monday’s “Late Show with David Letterman,” and the actor opened up about his very public fight with Alec Baldwin, with whom LaBeouf was supposed to star in Broadway’s “Orphans” before things went awry.
Letterman was curious to know what exactly transpired, pointedly asking LaBeouf, “What did you do to him?”
LaBeouf explained that he and Baldwin “had tension as men. Not as artists, but as men. I think in a room, that became a hard thing to deal with, and I think that when you have tension as men, that’s tough until July.”
But Letterman wasn’t done grilling LaBeouf about the situation.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court