Shia LaBeouf on Letterman: Alec Baldwin and I “Had Tension As Men” (VIDEO)
10:33 am, April 2nd, 2013VIDEO
Shia LaBeouf appeared on Monday’s “Late Show with David Letterman,” and the actor opened up about his very public fight with Alec Baldwin, with whom LaBeouf was supposed to star in Broadway’s “Orphans” before things went awry.
Letterman was curious to know what exactly transpired, pointedly asking LaBeouf, “What did you do to him?”
LaBeouf explained that he and Baldwin “had tension as men. Not as artists, but as men. I think in a room, that became a hard thing to deal with, and I think that when you have tension as men, that’s tough until July.”
But Letterman wasn’t done grilling LaBeouf about the situation.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!