Shia LaBeouf Reportedly Attacked, Kicked in Groin For Filming Woman Throwing Up
7:08 pm, October 11th, 2013
Shia LaBeouf was allegedly attacked and kicked in the groin after filming a woman vomiting on the street in London, according to reports.
The actor, currently in England to film Fury, was walking through Leicester Square when he came across two sisters, Ash and Isis Nawaz, who had taken ill.
LaBeouf is said to have used his camera phone to film one of the women throwing up.
When LaBeouf allegedly ignored her request to leave them alone, a bystander reportedly intervened, striking the star in the face and kicking him in the crotch.
According to local outlets, security guards from a nearby club broke up the fracas and LaBeouf left the scene.
There is no police record of the incident.
Gossip Cop reached out to a rep for LaBeouf but have not heard back.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party