Shia LaBeouf Reportedly Attacked, Kicked in Groin For Filming Woman Throwing Up
7:08 pm, October 11th, 2013
Shia LaBeouf was allegedly attacked and kicked in the groin after filming a woman vomiting on the street in London, according to reports.
The actor, currently in England to film Fury, was walking through Leicester Square when he came across two sisters, Ash and Isis Nawaz, who had taken ill.
LaBeouf is said to have used his camera phone to film one of the women throwing up.
When LaBeouf allegedly ignored her request to leave them alone, a bystander reportedly intervened, striking the star in the face and kicking him in the crotch.
According to local outlets, security guards from a nearby club broke up the fracas and LaBeouf left the scene.
There is no police record of the incident.
Gossip Cop reached out to a rep for LaBeouf but have not heard back.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank