Shia LaBeouf Posts “I AM BEARD” Poem Featuring Talking Beard
5:17 pm, March 29th, 2013
The actor unveiled a “comic poem” entitled “I AM BEARD,” and it’s exactly what it sounds like — a short, illustrated digital book written from the perspective of facial hair.
“I am the most insulted of physical adornments,” laments the beard, later declaring, “The 60′s. I f*cking killed the 60′s.”
The beard, which also smokes, name-checks Chuck Norris, complains that “the girlfriend” calls him it “nuisance,” and ends by declaring, “I say I am a thing of beauty. I know I am a poem nature writes with hair.”
And just like that, Shia LaBeouf made everyone’s Friday a little weirder.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now