Shia LaBeouf Posts “I AM BEARD” Poem Featuring Talking Beard
5:17 pm, March 29th, 2013
The actor unveiled a “comic poem” entitled “I AM BEARD,” and it’s exactly what it sounds like — a short, illustrated digital book written from the perspective of facial hair.
“I am the most insulted of physical adornments,” laments the beard, later declaring, “The 60′s. I f*cking killed the 60′s.”
The beard, which also smokes, name-checks Chuck Norris, complains that “the girlfriend” calls him it “nuisance,” and ends by declaring, “I say I am a thing of beauty. I know I am a poem nature writes with hair.”
And just like that, Shia LaBeouf made everyone’s Friday a little weirder.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank