Sheryl Crow, Harvey Weinstein Granted Restraining Orders Against Same Man
7:33 pm, August 14th, 2012
Sheryl Crow was granted a 3-year restraining order on Tuesday against the man who allegedly threatened to shoot her.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, the singer requested the order after Phillip Gordon Sparks allegedly posted upsetting Facebook messages about her, and went to the Screen Actors Guild offices and told an employee he intended to “shoot” Crow.
After a hearing held in Superior Court in Santa Monica today, a judge ordered Sparks not to have any contact with Crow for three years.
The judge also barred Sparks from contacting movie mogul Harvey Weinstein, whom Sparks accused — along with Crow — of stealing money from him.
Sparks had threatened to shoot Weinstein as well.
During the hearing, a psychiatrist testified that Sparks was “dangerous,” according to the Associated Press.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Beautiful Celebs In Their Favorite Designer Bikinis
- You'll Never Guess Who Inspired Charlize Theron's Oscars Makeup
- A Baby On the Way for Scarlett Johansson?
- Julia Roberts Accused of Bullying Recently Deceased Half-Sister
- Mel Gibson's Baby Momma Files Bankruptcy
- Why Did Brandy End Her Engagement?
- Jada Pinkett Smith Brags About Packing On the Pounds
- Co-Parenting Done Right: Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie's Modern Family
- Dr. Oz's Daughter Daphne Oz Welcomes a Daughter!
- Inspirational Gay Actors That Put Negative Stereotypes to Shame