Sheryl Crow, Harvey Weinstein Granted Restraining Orders Against Same Man
7:33 pm, August 14th, 2012
Sheryl Crow was granted a 3-year restraining order on Tuesday against the man who allegedly threatened to shoot her.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, the singer requested the order after Phillip Gordon Sparks allegedly posted upsetting Facebook messages about her, and went to the Screen Actors Guild offices and told an employee he intended to “shoot” Crow.
After a hearing held in Superior Court in Santa Monica today, a judge ordered Sparks not to have any contact with Crow for three years.
The judge also barred Sparks from contacting movie mogul Harvey Weinstein, whom Sparks accused — along with Crow — of stealing money from him.
Sparks had threatened to shoot Weinstein as well.
During the hearing, a psychiatrist testified that Sparks was “dangerous,” according to the Associated Press.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank