Sheryl Crow, Harvey Weinstein Granted Restraining Orders Against Same Man
7:33 pm, August 14th, 2012
Sheryl Crow was granted a 3-year restraining order on Tuesday against the man who allegedly threatened to shoot her.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, the singer requested the order after Phillip Gordon Sparks allegedly posted upsetting Facebook messages about her, and went to the Screen Actors Guild offices and told an employee he intended to “shoot” Crow.
After a hearing held in Superior Court in Santa Monica today, a judge ordered Sparks not to have any contact with Crow for three years.
The judge also barred Sparks from contacting movie mogul Harvey Weinstein, whom Sparks accused — along with Crow — of stealing money from him.
Sparks had threatened to shoot Weinstein as well.
During the hearing, a psychiatrist testified that Sparks was “dangerous,” according to the Associated Press.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo