Sheryl Crow Reacts to Lance Armstrong Confession: “The Truth Will Set You Free”
9:24 am, January 22nd, 2013VIDEO
The singer, who dated Armstrong between 2003 and 2006, tells ET, “I think that honesty is always the best bet, and that the truth will set you free.”
“It’s got to be really hard to walk around knowing that you’re not telling the truth about something,” added Crow.
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Gwyneth Paltrow Is The Most Hated Celeb In Hollywood
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?