Sheryl Crow Reacts to Lance Armstrong Confession: “The Truth Will Set You Free”
9:24 am, January 22nd, 2013VIDEO
The singer, who dated Armstrong between 2003 and 2006, tells ET, “I think that honesty is always the best bet, and that the truth will set you free.”
“It’s got to be really hard to walk around knowing that you’re not telling the truth about something,” added Crow.
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Ouch!! Kanye West Bangs His Head Into Street Pole
- Selena Never Focused On Jelena Attention
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now