Sheryl Crow Reacts to Lance Armstrong Confession: “The Truth Will Set You Free”
9:24 am, January 22nd, 2013VIDEO
The singer, who dated Armstrong between 2003 and 2006, tells ET, “I think that honesty is always the best bet, and that the truth will set you free.”
“It’s got to be really hard to walk around knowing that you’re not telling the truth about something,” added Crow.
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted