Sheryl Crow Reacts to Lance Armstrong Confession: “The Truth Will Set You Free”
9:24 am, January 22nd, 2013VIDEO
The singer, who dated Armstrong between 2003 and 2006, tells ET, “I think that honesty is always the best bet, and that the truth will set you free.”
“It’s got to be really hard to walk around knowing that you’re not telling the truth about something,” added Crow.
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Kim Kardashian Strips Down To A String Bikini
- Macaulay Culkin Steps Out With New Girlfriend
- Akon Explains Why He Has Several Wives
- Creepy?: Older Stars Who Date Teens
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley - Elegant In Black
- Short Hairstyles We Love
- Top 10 Celebrity Role Models