Sheryl Crow Reacts to Lance Armstrong Confession: “The Truth Will Set You Free”
9:24 am, January 22nd, 2013VIDEO
The singer, who dated Armstrong between 2003 and 2006, tells ET, “I think that honesty is always the best bet, and that the truth will set you free.”
“It’s got to be really hard to walk around knowing that you’re not telling the truth about something,” added Crow.
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents