Sheryl Crow Wants Restraining Order Vs. Fan Allegedly Threatening to Shoot Her
6:00 pm, July 30th, 2012
Sheryl Crow says a crazed fan believes she stole money from him and is threatening to shoot her.
Crow’s filing claims Sparks is “deeply disturbed” and that he’s written a series of alarming posts about the singer in which he accuses Crow of breaking into his house, secretly filming him and stealing from him.
While the papers note that Sparks’ accusations are “of course, categorically false,” Crow became more alarmed last week when he allegedly went to the Screen Actors Guild offices and told an employee he intended to “shoot” Crow.
Crow says she fears for her own safety and the well being of those around her.
A judge still has to rule on Crow’s request.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court