Sheryl Crow Wants Restraining Order Vs. Fan Allegedly Threatening to Shoot Her
6:00 pm, July 30th, 2012
Sheryl Crow says a crazed fan believes she stole money from him and is threatening to shoot her.
Crow’s filing claims Sparks is “deeply disturbed” and that he’s written a series of alarming posts about the singer in which he accuses Crow of breaking into his house, secretly filming him and stealing from him.
While the papers note that Sparks’ accusations are “of course, categorically false,” Crow became more alarmed last week when he allegedly went to the Screen Actors Guild offices and told an employee he intended to “shoot” Crow.
Crow says she fears for her own safety and the well being of those around her.
A judge still has to rule on Crow’s request.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- The Best Celebrity Hairstyles
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Lorde & Boyfriend Cyberbullied In Racist, Meanest Way
- Daniel Radcliffe Is "Refreshingly Boring"
- 'Diddy' Combs Is "A Walking Corporation"