Sheryl Crow Has Benign Brain Tumor
5:50 pm, June 5th, 2012
Sheryl Crow has a benign brain tumor.
The breast cancer survivor inadvertently revealed the news in an interview with the Las Vegas-Review Journal, explaining that she went to see a doctor in November after being concerned about memory loss.
Crow said, “I worried about my memory so much that I went and got an MRI. And I found out I have a brain tumor.”
“I haven’t really talked about it,” she noted, adding, “But it’s benign, so I don’t have to worry about it.”
Crow’s rep reiterates that the tumor, a type called meningioma, is very common and that the singer is completely fine.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Lindsay Lohan Soaks Up Some Florida Sun
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend