Lindsay Lohan: I Want Restraining Orders, “Cops Should Be Fired”
2:57 pm, April 22nd, 2010EXCLUSIVE DETAILS
UPDATE 3:15PM -
Gossip Cop has contacted Lindsay Lohan about the chaos at her apartment this afternoon.
She tells us she wants to get “restraining orders and the cops should be fired!!!!!!!! Also – my building cannot let this happen!”
About her father, Lohan says, “He is INSANE!”
***** ***** ***** ***** ***** *****
The comments come moments after the following situation unfolded…
ORIGINAL REPORT 2:55 PM -
The reason is concern for the safety of Ali Lohan, Lindsay’s sixteen-year-old sister.
Law enforcement sources tell Gossip Cop Michael Lohan convinced them to check on Ali’s well being.
“We went, she checked out fine, and we left,” the sheriff’s department tells us.
Lindsay Lohan has been tweeting her outrage on a minute-by-minute basement, furious that her estranged father was permitted to enter her home.
Gossip Cop reached out to Lohan’s attorney’s office. They were well aware of the situation.
Deputies reportedly left after speaking with Ali Lohan, while Michael Lohan is on his way to the Los Angeles County Department of Children and Familiy Services.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills
- Tom and Gisele Cheer on The Boston Marathon
- Drake's Weird Priority While Sitting Courtside at Game 2