Lindsay Lohan: I Want Restraining Orders, “Cops Should Be Fired”
2:57 pm, April 22nd, 2010EXCLUSIVE DETAILS
UPDATE 3:15PM -
Gossip Cop has contacted Lindsay Lohan about the chaos at her apartment this afternoon.
She tells us she wants to get “restraining orders and the cops should be fired!!!!!!!! Also – my building cannot let this happen!”
About her father, Lohan says, “He is INSANE!”
***** ***** ***** ***** ***** *****
The comments come moments after the following situation unfolded…
ORIGINAL REPORT 2:55 PM -
The reason is concern for the safety of Ali Lohan, Lindsay’s sixteen-year-old sister.
Law enforcement sources tell Gossip Cop Michael Lohan convinced them to check on Ali’s well being.
“We went, she checked out fine, and we left,” the sheriff’s department tells us.
Lindsay Lohan has been tweeting her outrage on a minute-by-minute basement, furious that her estranged father was permitted to enter her home.
Gossip Cop reached out to Lohan’s attorney’s office. They were well aware of the situation.
Deputies reportedly left after speaking with Ali Lohan, while Michael Lohan is on his way to the Los Angeles County Department of Children and Familiy Services.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed