“Elmo” Accuser Reportedly Says He Was Pressured to Settle, Did Have Underage Sex
9:35 am, November 19th, 2012
The Elmo sex scandal is not over.
Sheldon Stephens, the man who accused “Sesame Street” puppeteer Kevin Clash of starting a sexual relationship with him while Stephens was underage, now reportedly claims he only recanted those allegations under pressure to settle for cash.
According to TMZ, Clash agreed to pay Stephens $125,000 to announce that theirs was an “adult consensual relationship” and take back his teenage sex claims.
Now Stephens allegedly insists his original story was accurate all along, that he signed the agreement under duress and now wishes to undo the settlement to clear his own name.
There has not yet been word from Clash’s camp about this latest report.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- A$AP Rocky & His Supermodel Girlfriend Get Fancy
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- Best Halloween Costumes In Hollywood
- Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick's Crazy College Party
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- Famous Left Handers