Donald Trump Suing Sheena Monnin, Contestant Who Claims Miss USA Rigged
11:05 am, June 6th, 2012VIDEO
Sheena Monnin just resigned as Miss Pennsylvania 2012, accusing the Miss USA pageant of being rigged.
Now the competition’s owner, Donald Trump, is — not surprisingly — firing back.
Then she dropped a bombshell.
“I have decided to resign my position as Miss Pennsylvania USA 2012,” wrote Monnin, explaining that she thinks the Miss Universe Organization is “fraudulent, lacking in morals, inconsistent, and in many ways trashy.”
Specifically, Monnin alleges that the top five finishers were selected before the show even began, and that another contestant had seen a folder containing a list of the names beforehand — names that supposedly matched the actual top group of women on the broadcast.
On Wednesday’s “Today Show,” Trump blasted Monnin’s allegations, calling her charges “ridiculous” and “disgraceful” and vowing to sue her.
Trump says Monnin never had a shot at making the Top 15 and is just “angry” after failing to do so.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents