Shaun White Apologizes for Drunken Hotel Rampage and Arrest
1:08 pm, September 18th, 2012
Shaun White has apologized for the wild, drunken behavior that led to his arrest in Nashville over the weekend.
As Gossip Cop reported, the snowboarding star was busted on Sunday after allegedly pulling a fire alarm and trashing property at the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel, then allegedly attacking someone who tried to stop him from fleeing — all before injuring himself in the ensuing chase.
He was charged with vandalism and public intoxication.
On Tuesday, White issued an apology on Facebook.
“I want to apologize for the unwise choices I made over the weekend and for any inconvenience it caused my family, friends, business partners, the hotel and their guests,” wrote the athlete.
White continued, “I was celebrating a happy occasion with a ton of family and friends and got carried away. I’m truly sorry for my poor behavior.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together