Sharon Stone Hospitalized in Italy After Fashion Show
12:03 am, September 23rd, 2012
Sharon Stone was taken to the hospital on Saturday after sitting front row at the Fendi fashion show in Milan.
The actress, who was suffering from a migraine, was found to be in good health and later released.
In 2001, she nearly died from a brain hemorrhage.
Later in the evening on Saturday, Stone served as the auctioneer at an event for amfAR.
A rep for the organization said, “Sharon experienced migraine related symptoms, and we all felt it best that she got checked out before the amfAR event.”
“She was examined and given a clean bill of health,” noted the rep, adding, “And as she said, wild horses couldn’t keep her away.”
Stone attended both the Fendi show and amfAR fundraiser with her boyfriend Martin Mica.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Paul Walker's Incredible Act Of Kindness
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese