Sharon Stone Hospitalized in Italy After Fashion Show
12:03 am, September 23rd, 2012
Sharon Stone was taken to the hospital on Saturday after sitting front row at the Fendi fashion show in Milan.
The actress, who was suffering from a migraine, was found to be in good health and later released.
In 2001, she nearly died from a brain hemorrhage.
Later in the evening on Saturday, Stone served as the auctioneer at an event for amfAR.
A rep for the organization said, “Sharon experienced migraine related symptoms, and we all felt it best that she got checked out before the amfAR event.”
“She was examined and given a clean bill of health,” noted the rep, adding, “And as she said, wild horses couldn’t keep her away.”
Stone attended both the Fendi show and amfAR fundraiser with her boyfriend Martin Mica.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Bethenny and Jason Hoppy's Daughter Ordered To Undergo Evaluation
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties