Sharon Stone Hospitalized in Italy After Fashion Show
12:03 am, September 23rd, 2012
Sharon Stone was taken to the hospital on Saturday after sitting front row at the Fendi fashion show in Milan.
The actress, who was suffering from a migraine, was found to be in good health and later released.
In 2001, she nearly died from a brain hemorrhage.
Later in the evening on Saturday, Stone served as the auctioneer at an event for amfAR.
A rep for the organization said, “Sharon experienced migraine related symptoms, and we all felt it best that she got checked out before the amfAR event.”
“She was examined and given a clean bill of health,” noted the rep, adding, “And as she said, wild horses couldn’t keep her away.”
Stone attended both the Fendi show and amfAR fundraiser with her boyfriend Martin Mica.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank