Sharon Stone Gets Restraining Order After Man Believing He’s Hillary Clinton’s Son Breaks into Her Home
2:12 pm, February 24th, 2011
According to court papers, Bradly Gooden traveled across country from Ohio to California, where he broke into Stone’s home on February 11.
Throughout the papers, Gooden is referred to as an “obsessed mentally unstable delusional person,” who Stone believes “poses a credible threat of violence and imminent danger” to herself and her children.
After the police found Gooden “laying-in-wait inside the house,” he told the cops, “I’m Bobby Joe Clinton, son of Hillary Clinton,” and that his “mother” bought Stone’s home “as a present.” He added that it’s “now my house… I live here.”
Gooden also said he “wrote the script” for The King’s Speech when he was two-years-old, and that he’s an FBI agent.
“Based on his delusional belief that [Stone's] house was given to him as a present from Hillary Clinton,” read court papers, “Gooden appears determined to return to… [Stone's] house.”
A judge granted the restraining order, and now Gooden can’t come within 100 yards of Stone, her kids or her home.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z