Sharon Osbourne: “They Haven’t Asked Me Back” to America’s Got Talent
7:39 pm, July 31st, 2012
Whether Sharon Osbourne will return to “America’s Got Talent” next year is anyone’s guess, the TV star said Tuesday.
“They haven’t asked me back,” the judge acknowledged during a Television Critics Association panel, adding, “Who knows?”
At Tuesday’s panel, during which she was meant to be just discussing “The Talk,” Osbourne expressed reservations about returning to “AGT” for another go-round.
“I don’t know. Six years is a long time to be on any show,” she told the crowd .
Osbourne continued, “I have to think about me and what I want to do. I’m so f**king old — I don’t know.”
Do you want to see Osbourne stay on “America’s Got Talent”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!