Sharon Osbourne: “They Haven’t Asked Me Back” to America’s Got Talent
7:39 pm, July 31st, 2012
Whether Sharon Osbourne will return to “America’s Got Talent” next year is anyone’s guess, the TV star said Tuesday.
“They haven’t asked me back,” the judge acknowledged during a Television Critics Association panel, adding, “Who knows?”
At Tuesday’s panel, during which she was meant to be just discussing “The Talk,” Osbourne expressed reservations about returning to “AGT” for another go-round.
“I don’t know. Six years is a long time to be on any show,” she told the crowd .
Osbourne continued, “I have to think about me and what I want to do. I’m so f**king old — I don’t know.”
Do you want to see Osbourne stay on “America’s Got Talent”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?