Sharon Osbourne: “They Haven’t Asked Me Back” to America’s Got Talent
7:39 pm, July 31st, 2012
Whether Sharon Osbourne will return to “America’s Got Talent” next year is anyone’s guess, the TV star said Tuesday.
“They haven’t asked me back,” the judge acknowledged during a Television Critics Association panel, adding, “Who knows?”
At Tuesday’s panel, during which she was meant to be just discussing “The Talk,” Osbourne expressed reservations about returning to “AGT” for another go-round.
“I don’t know. Six years is a long time to be on any show,” she told the crowd .
Osbourne continued, “I have to think about me and what I want to do. I’m so f**king old — I don’t know.”
Do you want to see Osbourne stay on “America’s Got Talent”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Hockey Player Scores With Erin Andrews
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?