Sharon Osbourne: “They Haven’t Asked Me Back” to America’s Got Talent
7:39 pm, July 31st, 2012
Whether Sharon Osbourne will return to “America’s Got Talent” next year is anyone’s guess, the TV star said Tuesday.
“They haven’t asked me back,” the judge acknowledged during a Television Critics Association panel, adding, “Who knows?”
At Tuesday’s panel, during which she was meant to be just discussing “The Talk,” Osbourne expressed reservations about returning to “AGT” for another go-round.
“I don’t know. Six years is a long time to be on any show,” she told the crowd .
Osbourne continued, “I have to think about me and what I want to do. I’m so f**king old — I don’t know.”
Do you want to see Osbourne stay on “America’s Got Talent”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents