Sharon Osbourne: I’m “Devastated” Over Ozzy’s Drug Relapse – WATCH VIDEO
3:35 pm, April 23rd, 2013VIDEO
The TV personality said, “Everything that was printed… has been distorted. The only thing that was true was the Facebook posting that my husband did,” telling the show’s panel, “We’re not getting divorced.”
Osbourne added, “He’s been using alcohol and prescription drugs for the past year and a half. That’s true. That’s very true. Everybody knows he’s been struggling with this his entire life. I never knew he was using prescription drugs. I knew he was drinking occasionally.”
The co-host went on to admit, “However, am I happy? No. Am I upset? Yes, I am. I’m devastated. It’s a disease that not only hurts the person who has the disease but it hurts the family.”
“We’re dealing with it. We’ve dealt with worse. We’re dealing with it and this too shall pass,” offered Osbourne, who joked, “Otherwise, my husband will be taken to hospital to get my foot removed from his a**.”
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss