Sharon Osbourne: I’m “Devastated” Over Ozzy’s Drug Relapse – WATCH VIDEO
3:35 pm, April 23rd, 2013VIDEO
The TV personality said, “Everything that was printed… has been distorted. The only thing that was true was the Facebook posting that my husband did,” telling the show’s panel, “We’re not getting divorced.”
Osbourne added, “He’s been using alcohol and prescription drugs for the past year and a half. That’s true. That’s very true. Everybody knows he’s been struggling with this his entire life. I never knew he was using prescription drugs. I knew he was drinking occasionally.”
The co-host went on to admit, “However, am I happy? No. Am I upset? Yes, I am. I’m devastated. It’s a disease that not only hurts the person who has the disease but it hurts the family.”
“We’re dealing with it. We’ve dealt with worse. We’re dealing with it and this too shall pass,” offered Osbourne, who joked, “Otherwise, my husband will be taken to hospital to get my foot removed from his a**.”
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents