Sharon Osbourne NOT “Secretly Plotting” New Talk Show
6:01 pm, September 14th, 2011
According to the tabloid, Osbourne “has been holding hush-hush meetings with former co-hosts and close pals Holly Robinson Peete and Leah Remini,” neither of whom was brought back for the show’s second season.
A so-called “insider” explains that Osbourne’s grand plan is to “put together a daily talk show with Leah and Holly at the helm,” which she’ll produce to spite Chen.
Osbourne long ago announced plans for a hiatus from “The Talk,” but the Enquirer claims “it’s only a matter of time” before she leaves the show for good.
“Sharon hopes CBS will let her out of her contract early so she and Holly and Leah can all be on TV together again,” says the Enquirer‘s source. “And they would love to have their new show go up against Julie!”
A rep for Osbourne tells Gossip Cop it’s “100 percent not true,” and a source close to the co-host assures us she’s perfectly happy where she is and has no plans to start a rival show.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs