Sharon Osbourne: I’m Leaving America’s Got Talent
5:00 pm, July 24th, 2012
Sharon Osbourne says she’s leaving “America’s Got Talent.”
The judge seemed to announce her departure on Tuesday, writing on Twitter, “My darling @HowardStern, money is not the reason I’m not returning to @nbcagt, it’s because…”
But as of now, Osbourne has not continued the thought or elaborated on the reason for her exit.
NBC would not comment, and a rep for Osbourne has yet to confirm a definite departure — or time frame.
Osbourne, who also co-hosts “The Talk,” has been judging “America’s Got Talent” since the show’s second season in 2007, when she joined Piers Morgan and David Hasselhoff on the panel.
Howie Mandel and Howard Stern are her current co-judges.
Gossip Cop will update.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents