Sharon Osbourne Says Justin Bieber Won’t ‘Stand Test of Time,’ Singer Fires Back
11:45 am, October 15th, 2012
At the National Radio Conference in Sydney, Australia, the “Talk” cohost reportedly said Bieber “is a really great little guy. But that’s his problem — he’s a little guy.”
Osbourne explained, “His fans are growing up, they’re 18, 19-year-olds now… they’re young women. And he still looks like that little boy!”
The “America’s Got Talent” judge offered, “He needs some hair, or something… I just don’t think, from my gut — maybe my gut’s wrong because it’s not 100% — but I don’t think he’s going to stand the test of time.”
Osbourne went on to add, “But you know what, I don’t feel sorry for him, because he’s made oodles and he’s a fabulously nice person and he’ll go on to do something else.”
Now, Bieber is responding to Osbourne’s statements, remaining cool and collected about the TV personality’s prediction that his end is near.
The Biebs tweeted on Sunday, “doubt me….i like it.”
He then addressed Osbourne directly, writing, “Not worried sharon,” along with a link to his “Beauty And A Beat” music video.
Gossip Cop reached out to reps for Osbourne to confirm her comments.
Do you agree or disagree with Osbourne saying Bieber won’t stand the test of time?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Selena Never Focused On Jelena Attention
- Remember When: Amanda Bynes, What Happened?
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look