Sharon Osbourne Says Justin Bieber Won’t ‘Stand Test of Time,’ Singer Fires Back
11:45 am, October 15th, 2012
At the National Radio Conference in Sydney, Australia, the “Talk” cohost reportedly said Bieber “is a really great little guy. But that’s his problem — he’s a little guy.”
Osbourne explained, “His fans are growing up, they’re 18, 19-year-olds now… they’re young women. And he still looks like that little boy!”
The “America’s Got Talent” judge offered, “He needs some hair, or something… I just don’t think, from my gut — maybe my gut’s wrong because it’s not 100% — but I don’t think he’s going to stand the test of time.”
Osbourne went on to add, “But you know what, I don’t feel sorry for him, because he’s made oodles and he’s a fabulously nice person and he’ll go on to do something else.”
Now, Bieber is responding to Osbourne’s statements, remaining cool and collected about the TV personality’s prediction that his end is near.
The Biebs tweeted on Sunday, “doubt me….i like it.”
He then addressed Osbourne directly, writing, “Not worried sharon,” along with a link to his “Beauty And A Beat” music video.
Gossip Cop reached out to reps for Osbourne to confirm her comments.
Do you agree or disagree with Osbourne saying Bieber won’t stand the test of time?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?