Sharon Osbourne Throws Food at Jonah Hill’s Brother Jordan Feldstein at Grammy Party – SEE PICS
4:49 pm, January 26th, 2014PHOTOS
Sharon Osbourne threw food and then tossed a glass of water at Jonah Hill’s music manager brother Jordan Feldstein during Clive Davis’ annual Grammy Awards Pre-Grammys Gala in Beverly Hills on Saturday.
Feldstein was sitting with Taylor Swift, his client Sara Bareilles, and Kelly Osbourne when the fireworks began.
A source on the scene tells Gossip Cop, it stemmed from a comment the music manager made about Jack Osbourne and his wife.
While the exact nature of the remark is unclear, we’re told Kelly Osbourne began arguing with Feldstein.
Shortly afterwards, Sharon Osbourne came over and “got into it with him,” says our eyewitness, adding that the family matriarch was “pointing her finger and yelling” at him before she threw food at him.
Feldstein, who you’ll recall had a quickie Vegas marriage to Clint Eastwood’s daughter Francesca Eastwood, took off his food-covered jacket, but Sharon Obsourne then “picked up a glass of water and threw it on his shirt.”
Our eyewitness says Sharon Osbourne was pretty happy with herself after dousing Feldstein with food and water.
While this was happening on the West Coast, Hill was busy hosting “SNL” on the East Coast.
None of the parties involved in the incident have yet to comment.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?