Osbournes Have Fire in Beverly Hills Home
3:56 pm, January 17th, 2013
The cause of the fire was a candle that Sharon left burning when she fell asleep.
The Beverly Hills Fire Department tells Gossip Cop a candle “flared up,” and that firemen responded quickly at 4:40 a.m. to the Osbournes’ call.
There was “no damage” to the home, says a rep for the fire department, and the Osbournes were not injured.
Later on Thursday, Sharon tweeted, “I want to say Thank You to everyone at the Beverly Hills Fire Department for coming to our aid and taking such good care of us this morning.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville's Over-the-Top Passive Aggressive Posts
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Both Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian's Homes Robbed!
- Khloe Kardashian to Make Bieber's Party Pad Her Own