Osbournes Have Fire in Beverly Hills Home
3:56 pm, January 17th, 2013
The cause of the fire was a candle that Sharon left burning when she fell asleep.
The Beverly Hills Fire Department tells Gossip Cop a candle “flared up,” and that firemen responded quickly at 4:40 a.m. to the Osbournes’ call.
There was “no damage” to the home, says a rep for the fire department, and the Osbournes were not injured.
Later on Thursday, Sharon tweeted, “I want to say Thank You to everyone at the Beverly Hills Fire Department for coming to our aid and taking such good care of us this morning.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries