Osbournes Have Fire in Beverly Hills Home
3:56 pm, January 17th, 2013
The cause of the fire was a candle that Sharon left burning when she fell asleep.
The Beverly Hills Fire Department tells Gossip Cop a candle “flared up,” and that firemen responded quickly at 4:40 a.m. to the Osbournes’ call.
There was “no damage” to the home, says a rep for the fire department, and the Osbournes were not injured.
Later on Thursday, Sharon tweeted, “I want to say Thank You to everyone at the Beverly Hills Fire Department for coming to our aid and taking such good care of us this morning.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Bethenny and Jason Hoppy's Daughter Ordered To Undergo Evaluation
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties