Sharon Osbourne Confirms AGT Departure, Compares NBC to Titanic (VIDEO)
3:45 pm, August 28th, 2012VIDEO
Sharon Osbourne appeared on Monday’s “Late Show with David Letterman,” where she confirmed her departure from “America’s Got Talent” and took a swipe at NBC.
The reality star, upset with the network for firing her son Jack from “Stars Earn Stripes,” told Letterman that while “AGT” is “the most fabulous show to work on… but it’s just time, you know when your gut tells you… [it's] time to move on, do other things.”
Osbourne noted, “I truly do love the show. If I wasn’t on it, I’d still watch it.”
She praised new judge Howard Stern as “such a great guy… he’s brilliant on the show.”
But when Letterman asked if everything else between Osbourne and NBC was “fine,” she couldn’t resist taking a jab.
“Wasn’t it terrible about the Titanic?” she asked Letterman, drawing audience laughter. “Shame, wasn’t it?”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?