Rumored Shannen Doherty Parking Spot Rant Dances Around Truth
4:43 pm, March 31st, 2010
When it comes to “trotting” out fake feuds, the tabs love “Dancing With the Stars.”
The first rumored blowup between Shannen Doherty and Kate Gosselin failed to find any rhythm, so the National Enquirer decided to move the fictional fight out of the ballroom and into… the parking lot?
After “hiking to the set from her faraway parking spot,” the mag claims, Doherty “exploded” when she discovered “rival” Gosselin had parked right next to the soundstage.
The actress reportedly “stormed into the producer’s office,” screaming, “Why did SHE get that f—ing parking spot? She’s not even a REAL celebrity!” After being told parking was random, Doherty allegedly “flounced off fuming,” leaving the Enquirer‘s “sources” to “predict hellfire ahead.”
Unfortunately, Doherty was unexpectedly voted off the competition last night, before anyone could witness the “hellfire” the Enquirer forecast.
But as for the parking spot tantrum — a rep for the actress tells Gossip Cop it’s “not true,” and a production source assures us there’d been no kind of outburst.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- An Unforgettable One Direction Game!
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair