Shania Twain in running from start as “fourth” Idol judge
6:59 pm, August 18th, 2010
A source in the midst of the “American Idol” negotiations tells Gossip Cop that irrespective of whether they strike a deal with Jennifer Lopez, “Shania Twain was being considered as a fourth judge from the start.”
The source said should Lopez and the producers at “American Idol” be unable to come to terms, Twain would almost assuredly be bumped into her position at the judge’s table.
Twain, you’ll recall, did a solid job last year as a guest judge.
An official announcement about who will join the judges’ panel is expected within the next two weeks.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments