Man Linked to Elizabeth Hurley Announces His Marriage is Now Over
10:47 am, December 13th, 2010
Elizabeth Hurley tweeted yesterday that she and her husband of nearly four years, Arun Nayar, have split. Now Shane Warne – the Aussie cricket player to whom she’s been linked – took to the Internet to announce that his marriage is also over.
“Sadly and unfortunately, Simone and I split up a while ago, our close friends and family were informed at that time,” Warne posted on his website.
Similarly, Hurley made note in her tweet that she and Nayar had “separated a few months ago” and that “family & friends were aware of this.”
Hurley and Warne were recently photographed kissing in London.
Do you think they’ll come out as a couple?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Paul Walker's Incredible Act Of Kindness
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?