Man Linked to Elizabeth Hurley Announces His Marriage is Now Over
10:47 am, December 13th, 2010
Elizabeth Hurley tweeted yesterday that she and her husband of nearly four years, Arun Nayar, have split. Now Shane Warne – the Aussie cricket player to whom she’s been linked – took to the Internet to announce that his marriage is also over.
“Sadly and unfortunately, Simone and I split up a while ago, our close friends and family were informed at that time,” Warne posted on his website.
Similarly, Hurley made note in her tweet that she and Nayar had “separated a few months ago” and that “family & friends were aware of this.”
Hurley and Warne were recently photographed kissing in London.
Do you think they’ll come out as a couple?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Selena 'Too Sensitive For American Idol'?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- The Best Hair In Hollywood
- Amber Rose Had To Skip Natural Birth