Man Linked to Elizabeth Hurley Announces His Marriage is Now Over
10:47 am, December 13th, 2010
Elizabeth Hurley tweeted yesterday that she and her husband of nearly four years, Arun Nayar, have split. Now Shane Warne – the Aussie cricket player to whom she’s been linked – took to the Internet to announce that his marriage is also over.
“Sadly and unfortunately, Simone and I split up a while ago, our close friends and family were informed at that time,” Warne posted on his website.
Similarly, Hurley made note in her tweet that she and Nayar had “separated a few months ago” and that “family & friends were aware of this.”
Hurley and Warne were recently photographed kissing in London.
Do you think they’ll come out as a couple?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z