Shakira: I Won’t Be on The Voice Season 5
8:06 pm, May 15th, 2013
Shakira’s inaugural season on “The Voice” isn’t over yet, but the new coach already knows she won’t be returning in the fall.
“It was a hard decision for me to make, because I’m really fond of the coaches, the people in production and everybody around me,” the singer tells E! News.
“And I really enjoyed ‘The Voice,’ but I also have a musical career and I’m also a mother now and my poor baby’s so tired flying such long distances,” says Shakira, adding, “He already has more miles than any pilot.”
“So I think I have to give him a little break,” the Latin star continues, ”and we’ll see what happens in the future.”
Christina Aguilera is expected to return for the music competition’s fifth season, but reports say Shakira could come back after that.
What do you think of Shakira exiting and Aguilera returning?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?