Shakira: I Won’t Be on The Voice Season 5
8:06 pm, May 15th, 2013
Shakira’s inaugural season on “The Voice” isn’t over yet, but the new coach already knows she won’t be returning in the fall.
“It was a hard decision for me to make, because I’m really fond of the coaches, the people in production and everybody around me,” the singer tells E! News.
“And I really enjoyed ‘The Voice,’ but I also have a musical career and I’m also a mother now and my poor baby’s so tired flying such long distances,” says Shakira, adding, “He already has more miles than any pilot.”
“So I think I have to give him a little break,” the Latin star continues, ”and we’ll see what happens in the future.”
Christina Aguilera is expected to return for the music competition’s fifth season, but reports say Shakira could come back after that.
What do you think of Shakira exiting and Aguilera returning?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank