Shakira: I Won’t Be on The Voice Season 5
8:06 pm, May 15th, 2013
Shakira’s inaugural season on “The Voice” isn’t over yet, but the new coach already knows she won’t be returning in the fall.
“It was a hard decision for me to make, because I’m really fond of the coaches, the people in production and everybody around me,” the singer tells E! News.
“And I really enjoyed ‘The Voice,’ but I also have a musical career and I’m also a mother now and my poor baby’s so tired flying such long distances,” says Shakira, adding, “He already has more miles than any pilot.”
“So I think I have to give him a little break,” the Latin star continues, ”and we’ll see what happens in the future.”
Christina Aguilera is expected to return for the music competition’s fifth season, but reports say Shakira could come back after that.
What do you think of Shakira exiting and Aguilera returning?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party