Shakira Confirms She’s Pregnant!
5:36 pm, September 19th, 2012
Shakira has officially announcedÂ that she’s pregnant.
The singer, who’s set to be a coach on “The Voice” next season, was first rumored to be expecting back in July, but it was only on Wednesday that she confirmed on her Facebook page that she and her soccer player boyfriendÂ Gerard Pique are having a baby.
Shakira wrote, “As some of you may know, Gerard and I are very happy awaiting the arrival of our first baby! At this time we have decided to give priority to this unique moment in our lives and postpone all the promotional activities planned.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet