Shakira Debuts Adorable New Pic of Baby
12:13 pm, February 4th, 2013PHOTO
Shakira is sharing a photo of her newborn baby to support a good cause.
Through Unicef, the singer unveiled “Shakira & [fiancé] Gerard Pique’s World Baby Shower,” where fans can donate $5-$110 “to help save children’s lives” in celebration of their son Milan.
The little one was born on January 22.
On the couple’s website, fans can see a never-before-seen photo of Pique holding the boy in the palm of his hand and kissing his cheek (see below).
“We hope that, in his name, other less privileged children in the world can have their basic needs covered through gifts and donations,” Shakira and Pique wrote. “Thank you for sharing this unforgettable moment with us.”
Check out the photo of baby Milan below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents